Maritime Blueprints, Nautical Antiques, nautical furniture
NAUTICAL ANTIQUES and FURNITURE from Seajunk Company
Maidhof Bros Ltd. Shipware Merchants
NAUTICAL MARITIME BLUEPRINT LOCKER
Avast Ye Landlubbers and Bluewater Sailors....These maritime blueprints are not the originals but made from original blueprint drawings. They are produced on standard type blueprint paper and blueprint paper is not thick and fancy...but it frames up nicely. Be noticed that these important looking creations are not only scarce but are fit to be displayed on any bulkhead, be aboard a 1st class bluewater vessel or on the wall of your home. Keep your salt eye on this locker as it is a fresh edition to our website and we will keep adding interesting drawings to it right along...We ship Priority USA Mail...blueprint is rolled and packed inside a heavy duty shipping tube...Postage in USA $ 7.00 for first single page blueprint and $ 1.00 per single page blueprint thereafter....
If your overseas throw me an email for a postage quote.
We Buy and Sell Seajunk
Revised Through May 20, 20131>
BLUEPRINT PRICES BELOW DO NOT INCLUDE POSTAGE
ATTENTION PASSENGERS:...To get an idea what a blueprint looks like when nicely matted and framed for display click here.....Framed Blueprint...All blueprints produced on standard type blueprint paper.....
- R.M.S. TITANIC 1912....This famous Transatlantic Liner was owned by White Star Line. On April 15th 1912, during her maiden voyage, she struck an iceberg and sank with much loss of life. Plan measures approximately 21” x 34” and is printed on standard type blueprint paper…..If needed you can cut the blueprint in half or even into several pieces for framing purposes…id1....$ 35.00...Photo
- RMS Queen Mary...A large sized detailed blueprint depicting the profile of the one of the most famous liners of the Transatlantic Era…The RMS Queen Mary…plan measures 24" x 34"…id2..$ 35.00...Photo...Queen Mary Blueprint "2A"..... ALL DECKS Queen Mary..This blueprint measures 16 x 34 inches and was created from an original that measured over 6 feet long. The text is very small because of the reduction. The Profile and All Decks QM blueprints display nicely as a pair. If you like, All Decks QM can be cut in two to make two displays..id2a....$ 35.00....Photo
- USS Arizona BB-39 ...The WW2 Battleship USS Arizona BB-39. The USS Arizona was destroyed the morning of December 7th 1941 by the sneak Japanese attack at Pearl Harbor Hawaii….plan measures 20" x 24"..id3….$ 35.00...Photo
- Tug Boat Plan NY Harbor 1933..A detailed blueprint of a 55 ft New York Harbor Diesel Powered Tug built in 1933…plan measures 20" x 24" and is produced on standard type blueprint paper….id4…..$ 35.00...Photo
- Alaskan Fishing Trawler 1933 ..a 72 ft long cannery tender. Extremely detailed plan depicts all the mechanics of this old vintage fishing boat that plowed the Alaskan fishing waters…..plan measures 20" x 24"….id5…..$ 35.00...Photo
- Chris Craft Cruiser Yacht 1931..a 1931 Chris-Craft Cruiser. The Yacht was 31 feet in length and had a beam of 9 feet 6 inches. Her draft was 2 feet 9 inches and she had a cruising speed of 18 mph. The vessel had seating for 12 and could sleep 4….plan measures 18" x 24"….id6.....$ 35.00...Photo
- Wood & Canvas Kayak Boat 1934..a 16 ft long kayak with a spruce wood frame and a canvas skin. Extremely detailed plan depicts all the mechanics of this old vintage kayak boat that was designed and built in 1934….plan measures 20" x 24"….id7.....$ 35.00...Photo
- Motor Boat 1936 Pike Runnabout..a 20 foot long runabout speedboat. The boat was constructed in 1936 and was powered by a V/8 gasoline engine….plan measures 20" x 24"….id8.....$ 35.00...Photo
- Yacht 1931 Twin Screw Diesel 136 ft ..large twin screw diesel powered yacht 136 feet in length built in 1931. Very detailed plan depicts all the decks, cabins, wheelhouse, engine room etc etc.. Plan measures 20" x 24" ….id9.....$ 35.00...Photo
- Sailing Sloop 21 ft. Milton Boat Yard 1936..a 1936 sailing sloop built at Milton Boat Yards at Milton Point, Rye, New York…..measures 20" x 24"….id10.....$ 35.00...Photo
- Sailboat 1905 ..a Portuguese style fishing boat/yacht built in 1905 in San Francisco. The name of this beautiful vessel was Fatinitza and she was designed after the much larger lateen rigged Portuguese vessels. Her overall length was approximately 34 feet and she carried a tremendous amount of sail for her size, 1294 square feet. She must have been very fast…Blueprint plan measures 18 x 24 ….id11.....$ 35.00...Photo
- Mast Rigging Plan..Rigging Plan, Fore Top and Fore Yard, aboard the British Ship of the Line HMS Britannia…plan measures 20" x 24" ….id12.....$ 35.00...Photo
- MV Andrea Doria ...The Italian Line Passenger ship MV Andrea Doria that was sunk in a collision with the MV Stockholm in 1956….plan measures 20" x 26"...note: see no.35 below.....This is Plan id14......$ 35.00...Photo
- RMS Lusitania 1911...the famous Transatlantic Liner that was torpedoed and sunk by the Germans in 1915. Extremely detailed plan depicts starboard profile as she was in 1911…plan measures 26" x 35... id15......$ 35.00...Photo
- Flying Fish Clippership ...Two blueprints of the clipper Flying Fish. The famous ship was designed and built by Donald McKay at East Boston in 1851…she was owned by Messrs. Sampson & Tappan of Boston. She was wrecked in 1858 sailing out of Foochow, China with tea for New York….largest plan measures 24" x 34" and there is a second page somewhat smaller... id16......$ 55.00..set of 2....Photo
- RMS Aquitania ...the famous Transatlantic Liner RMS Aquitania. She was one of the most beautiful liners ever to sale the Atlantic. She had four funnels and moved at a speed of 23 knots. She was built by John Brown & Co. of Glasgow Scotland and launched in 1913.... Measures 24" x 34".....id17....$ 35.00...Photo
- Deep Sea Divers Boat 1917...a forty foot salvage-cargo boat, profile and arrangement, of a deep sea diving vessel designed by Wm H. Dunn of the Miller & Dunn Diving & Salvage Co. Florida 1917….measures 21" x 25"....id18....$ 35.00....Photo
- Canadian Pacific Railway Ferryship 1923...a 165 ft Passenger-Motor Ferry Ship named Motor Princess built in 1923 by Yarrows Ltd, Esquimalt B.C… Plan measures 20"x 27" ....id19....$ 35.00....Photo
- Tugboat 1920...a 73 foot long diesel tug built in 1920 at Bristol England…plan measures 24" x 29" ....id20....$ 35.00....Photo
- Motor Cruiser 1911...a beautiful 51 ft. vintage cruiser named Nellie and built in the bygone days of 1911…Builders plan measures 23" x 29"...id21....$ 35.00....Photo
- USN Carrier Yorktown CV-5 WW2 ...the WW2 Aircraft Carrier USS Yorktown CV-5. She was launched in 1936 by Mrs. Franklin D. Roosevelt at Newport News VA.. She was sunk in 1942 in the Coral Sea, South Pacific by the Japanese. For a complete history of this famous USN Carrier go to this website http://www.hazegray.org/danfs where you can read every detail of her WW2 career. Plan measures 20" x 26"...id22....$ 35.00....Photo
- USN Carrier Saratoga CV-3 WW2 ...the WW2 Aircraft Carrier USS Saratoga CV-3. Saratoga, the first fast carrier in the United States Navy, quickly proved the value of her type. She sailed from Philadelphia on 6 January 1928 for shakedown; and, on 11 January, her air officer, the future World War II hero, Marc A. Mitscher, landed the first aircraft on board. In an experiment on 27 January, the rigid airship Los Angeles (ZR-3) moored to Saratoga's stern and took on fuel and stores. This famous carrier had an illustrious career…she was heavily damaged in battle during WW2 by the Japanese in Pacific War…Saratoga received seven battle stars for her World War II service….Plan measures 20" x 26"......id23....$ 35.00....Photo
- U.S. Lighthouse Service Boat 1915 ...A detailed blueprint plan created in the old blue style depicting a vintage Lighthouse Service vessel of 1915. Plan is very informative as it shows elevations, profile and sections. At the bottom of this plan depicting the 21 foot long light tender is the flag or birge of the US Lighthouse Service….Easy to read plan measures 24" x 35" ....id24....$ 35.00....Photo
- Nazi Battleship Bismarck WW2..The "Mighty Bismarck"….plan is the general arrangement of the famous WW2 German Battleship and is entirely in German Text .…The Bismarck sank HMS HOOD and others….but later in the war…. "one Polish and four British destroyers closed range on the Bismarck and made multiple torpedo attacks…. A few hours after dawn, the British heavy warships steamed into view, and battleships King George V and Rodney engaged Bismarck at a range of 16,000 yards. German gunnery was inaccurate, probably owing to crew exhaustion, and after an hour and a half Bismarck was reduced to a blazing shambles. Torpedoed twice more, and eventually scuttled by her surviving crew, the German battleship sank some 300 nautical miles west of Ushant, France. Only 110 of her crew of 2,222 survived the sinking"…..plan measures 24" x 36" ....id25....$ 35.00....Photo
- USN Battleship Oklahoma WW2 ..The Battleship USS Oklahoma BB-37. She was sunk at the dock at Pearl Harbor December 7th 1941….plan measures 24" x 35"....id26....$ 35.00....Photo
- Sailboat 37' Yawl 1917....A handsome and detailed blueprint that will look great on your office wall…Plan is of a 37 foot auxiliary schooner or yawl designed by James Murray Watts in 1917. She was made of White Oak, White Cedar, Hackmatack and Mahogany woods. 53 feet in length with a breadth of 14 feet, her draught was 6 ft and 4 inches….plans measures 24" x 30"....id27....$ 35.00....Photo
- 68 Foot Revenue Cutter 1917....An interesting blueprint of a Great Lakes Revenue Cutter designed by the U.S. Revenue Service and built by the Great Lakes boat Building Corp. Milwaukee Wis. In 1917…plan measures 23" x 27" ...id28....$ 35.00....Photo
- USN Battleship Nevada BB-36 WW2....On 7 December 1941, Nevada was moored separately off Ford Island, and had a freedom of maneuver denied the other 8 battleships present during the attack. As her gunners opened fire and her engineers got up steam, she was struck by one torpedo and two, possibly three, bombs from the Japanese attackers, but was able to get underway. While attempting to leave harbor she was struck again. Fearing she might sink in the channel, blocking it, she was beached at Hospital Point. Gutted and damaged forward, she lost 60 killed and 109 wounded. She earned 7 Battle Stars for service in WW2….plan measures 24" x 33"...id29....$ 35.00....Photo
- USN Carrier USS Wasp CV-7 WW2....The USS Wasp had an illustrious but very short career. Built at Bethlehem Shipbuilding Co. Quincy, Mass. and launched in 1939…she was sunk 150 miles southeast of San Cristobal Island in the Pacific, September 1942. The two torpedoes that killed the new carrier were launched by the Imperial Japanese Navy Submarine I-19…The Wasp earned two Battlestars for her brief service in WW2…plan measures 23" x 27" ...id30....$ 35.00....Photo
- USN Battleship USS Pennslyvania WW2....The general arrangement of the famous battleship USS PENNSYLVANIA BB-38. She was launched in 1915 and lived a long and active career. She served in two world wars. During the attack of Pearl Harbor she was in drydock there and was one of the first ships to open fire on Japanese attack planes. On August 12, 1945 at Buckner Bay a Jap torpedo plane launched a torpedo at Old Penn…she was hit aft and twenty men were killed…she was soon retired from service…she earned 8 battle stars during WW2….plan measures 24" x 36" ...id31....$ 35.00....Photo
- New York Harbor Cargo Boat 1912 ....A detailed boat builders plan depicting a 37 foot New York Harbor cargo boat. The vessel was built in 1912 by W & A Fletcher Shipbuilders, Hoboken. The owners where Red Hook Maritime of Brooklyn….plan measures 24" x 36" ...id32....$ 35.00....Photo
- Catalina Island Express Ferry 1914 ....a 1914 seagoing express ferry. This speedy ferry was owned and operated by the Santa Catalina Island Company and used to ferry passengers and freight to Catalina Island off the coast of Los Angeles Harbor. The express ferry was 37 feet long and had a V bottom…she was designed by Capt. Wm Banning ad built by Banning Shipyard, Mormon Island (now Terminal Island) L.A. Harbor…plan measures 24" x 35" ...id33....$ 35.00....Photo
- Menhaden Fishing Boat East Coast 1914 ....a 1914 Portsmouth Menhaden Seiner. The Menhaden Fishery was a very important industry at the turn of the Century along the "Long Island Coast"…This fishing seiner was 87 feet long and carried a crew of 18 plus the captain. She was powered by a 150 H.P. heavy oil Kalenberg engine….plan measures 23" x 27" ..id34....$ 35.00....Photo
- Garvey Hunting Fishing Skiff 1946 ...A builders blueprint of a very unique fishing and hunting boat called a Tunnel Stern Garvey Boat…she was 17' 6" in length and 5' 8" wide with a draft of 14". Built at Bay City Boatyard in Bay City Mich. USA in 1946….plan measures 24" x 36" ..id35....$ 35.00....Photo
- "She sank the Andrea Doria" mv Stockholm...the Swedish Passenger Liner MV STOCKHOLM that sank the Andrea Doria by colliding with her….plan measures 24" x 36 ..id36....$ 35.00....Photo
- USN Aircraft Carrier Ranger CV-4 WW2 ...The general arrangement of the famous WW2 USN Aircraft Carrier USS Ranger CV-4. Great looking plan measures 20" x 27" ..id37....$ 35.00....Photo
- Puget Sound Eagle Harbor Cargo Boat 1913 ...a 1913 Cargo Boat built at Eagle Harbor Washington by Hall Bros. Shipyard….plan measures 23" x 33" ..id38....$ 35.00....Photo
- U.S. Frigate Raleigh of 1776..General plan of the Revolution War era warship USS Raleigh built at Portsmouth New Hampshire in 1776…She had 32 guns and her length on Gun Deck was 131 feet 5 inches….plan measures 24" x 32".....id39....$ 35.00....Photo
- Cunard Ships Engine Room Telegraph Dial 1921 ....Bridge to Engine Room Ship's telegraph apparatus face plate template plan. Drawing was for the Chief Engineers office onboard the R.M.S. Mauretania owned and operated by The Cunard Steamship Company Ltd in 1921. This stunning looking blueprint measures 23" x 27" .....id40....$ 35.00....Photo
- Sailing Ship of 1850 ....Shipyard plans of the New York and Liverpool Packet-Ship ISAAC WEBB. The Isaac Webb was 185 feet long and carried a cargo of 1800 tons. She was built by the owner of the Black Ball Line, W.H. Webb at New York in 1850.….plan measures 24" x 34".....id41....$ 35.00....Photo
- SS Santa Rosa Grace Line 1958 ....Grace Liner S.S. Santa Rosa. This Liner was built in 1958 by the Newport News Shipbuilding and Drydock Company in Newport News, USA. She sailed for 13 years before being laid up in port in 1971 where she remained until 1991 when the S.S. Santa Rosa was rebuilt as a cruise ship. She now sails under the name The Emerald for Thomson Cruises...plan measures 10.5" x 25".....id287....$ 35.00....Photo
- Lighthouse at Scituate Massachusetts ....the Scituate Lighthouse in Cedar Point, Massachusetts. The plan shows in detail both the west and east elevations and a cross section of the lighthouse. There are drawings of ground floor, 1st landing, upper landing, and balcony….plan measures 16" x 20" .....id286....$ 35.00....Photo
- Lighthouse at Atlantic City New Jersey 1857 ....the Absecon Lighthouse in Atlantic City, New Jersey. The plan shows in detail both the elevation and a cross section of the lighthouse. There are drawings of the three landings as well as a detailed cross section of the 2nd and 3rd landings….plan measures 16" x 20" .....id285....$ 35.00....Photo
- Chadburns Ships Telegraph Dial 1906 ....Chadburn's Ltd of Liverpool England ship's telegraph apparatus face plate template plan. This drawing was for the Chief Engineers office onboard the Lusitania, owned and operated by The Cunard Steamship Company Ltd in 1906. Unique plan measures 20 x 24 inches but could be trimmed down to a much smaller size if desired......id284....$ 35.00....Photo
- WW2 USN Attack Sub USS Sculpin SS-191 ....The famous WW2 Attack Submarine USS Sculpin SS-191. The Sculpin was built at Portsmouth, Navy Yard, N.H. and launched in 1939. Her first War Patrol started on December 8th 1941. She had an illustrious WW2 battle record sinking two enemy ships and damaging several others including a destroyer in her first six patrols. The Sculpin was fatally damaged by a Japanese convoy and deliberately submerged on her ninth patrol after most of the surviving crewman had escaped in November 1943 ...Plan measures 10 x 23 inches .....id283....$ 35.00....Photo
- Half Hull Ships Model 1829 & 1878 Blueprints....A detailed blueprint consisting of half hull lines for two sailing ships. The bark Albemarle built by William Skinner and Sons at Baltimore Maryland and launched June 1, 1878. She was 566 tons, 130 foot 6 inches in length, moulded beam 30 ft. 9 in. and her moulded depth was 15 ft 5 in….. The drawing in the lower area of the blueprint is one drawing for the brigs, the Pocahontas and Powhatan. These sister ships where built in 1829 and 1830 at Newburyport Mass.. They were 113 feet in length with beams of over 26 feet. Blueprint measures 22 x 28 inches in size but if you like you may cut the plan in two and mount the half hull drawings separately …This way they measure about 11 x 27 inches each.....id282....$ 35.00....Photo
- Half Hull Ship Models 1854 Blueprint Plans ....A detailed blueprint consisting of half hull lines for two clipper ships. The clippership Sunny South, an extreme clipper built by George Steers at Williamsburg N.Y. in 1854 and the Coeur de Leon. The Coeur de Leon was a medium clippership built by George Raynes at Portsmouth N.H. in 1854. Blueprint measures 20 x 28 inches in size but if you like you may cut the plan in two and mount the half hull drawings separately …This way they measure about 10 x 27 inches each.....id279....$ 35.00....Photo
- French Liner Ile de France 1927 ....the most luxurious Transatlantic Liner of her day, the Ile de France. She was launched on March 14, 1926 at the Penhoet Shipyards at St. Nazaire France. In her first-class cabins, there were so many different styles of decoration that each was considered to be unique. Her bar was claimed as the largest afloat, and her main restaurant, also largest afloat, rose three decks high, and had a grand staircase for an entrance. Her grand foyer rose four decks, and the chapel was done in gothic style with fourteen pillars. Furthermore, the ship had a shooting gallery, a merry-go-round, and a gymnasium. She had a long and colorful life. During WW2 she was converted to a troop ship and after the war refitted and returned to her Transatlantic route. In July 1956 she rescued over 700 passengers from the sinking Italian Liner Andrea Doria. Her long career ended in 1958…she was scrapped by a Japanese shipbreaker….Blueprint measures 14 x 34 inches .....id281....$ 35.00....Photo
- Cunard Line RMS Queen Elizabeth II 1969 ....the world famous Cunard Liner R.M.S. Queen Elizabeth II. This luxury cruise ship was built in 1969 by renowned shipbuilder John Brown & Co. of Scotland. If you have sailed aboard her or know someone who has then this unique blueprint is for you…Plan measures 13 x 33 inches .....id280A....$ 35.00....Photo
- RMS Queen Elizabeth Cunard Line 1940 ....Transatlantic Liner RMS Queen Mary, sister ship to the RMS Queen Mary. This great liner was launched in 1940 as a Transatlantic Liner, but she was quickly fitted out as a troop ship and served throughout WW2. After the war Cunard Line refitted her for passenger service…Blueprint measures 16 x 39 inches....id280....$ 35.00....Photo
- Lighthouse at Buffalo Harbor New York ....the Lighthouse at Buffalo, Buffalo Harbor, New York. The lighthouse was originally built in 1833 and over the many decades had many changes to her main lantern. She still stands today at the entrance to Buffalo Harbor….Blueprint measures 17 x 22 inches ....id278....$ 35.00....Photo
- Sailboat Yawl 1913 Builders Blueprint ....A detailed sail and rigging plan of a vintage yawl named Sevona. The Servona was designed by Wm. J. Deed Jr. in 1913 and was featured in Rudder yachting magazine that year…Blueprint measures 23 x 25 inches....id277....$ 35.00....Photo
- Sailboat 1913 Builders Blueprint....A detailed sail and rigging plan blueprint of a vintage 1913 sailboat named the Seagoer designed and built by F.W.Goeller Jr. She was featured in the Rudder Yachting magazine that year... Very handsome display piece that will frame up nicely....Blueprint measures 19 x 24 inches....id276....$ 35.00....Photo
- Cape Cod Catboat 1913 Builders Blueprint Plan....a vintage 1913 Cape Cod Cat boat. The boat was 25 feet long o.a. by 10 foot six inches in breadth...her draught was 2 foot six inches. She had 483 sq.feet of sail area and was powered by a 4 1/2 h.p Scripps engine.….Blueprint measures 19 x 24 inches ....id275....$ 35.00....Photo
- Lighthouse on Hudson River New York ....plan of the Hudson-Athens Lighthouse. This lighthouse is located in the middle of the Hudson River between the towns of Athens and Hudson. This beautiful lighthouse was built in 1874 and has a focal plane of 46 feet above the rivers water….Blueprint measures 17 x 22 inches ....id274....$ 35.00....Photo
- Lighthouse at Pigeon Point California ...the most photographed Lighthouse in California, the Pigeon Point Light Station located in central California on old Highway 1. This beautiful lighthouse was built in 1872, stands 115 feet tall and has a focal plane of 148 feet above sea level….Blueprint measures 14 x 24 inches ....id273....$ 35.00....Photo
- Lighthouse at Bodie Island North Carolina....the Bodie Island Lighthouse on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. This famous lighthouse was built in 1872, she stands 165 feet tall and has a light focal plane of 150 feet above sea level. The lighthouse has a beautiful first order Fresnel lens that casts it beacon 19 miles out into the Atlantic. There are 214 cast iron steps from the base to the top of the tower….Blueprint plan measures 20 x 23 inches....id272....$ 35.00....Photo
- Lighthouse at Pensacola Florida ....the Pensacola Lighthouse built in 1859. This Gulf Coast lighthouse stands to this day and is 150 feet tall with a light focal plane of 191 feet above sea level. Her powerful First Order revolving Fresnel lens flashes every 20 seconds….Blueprint plan measures 16 x 20 inches ....id271....$ 35.00....Photo
- USN Aircraft Carrier USS Kitty Hawk CVA-63 ....A detailed USN standard information blueprint drawing of the famous USN Aircraft Carrier USS Kitty Hawk CVA-63. The Kitty Hawk was constructed at the New York Shipbuilding Corp. and was launched in 1960. The Kitty Hawk was 1,047 feet long carried a crew of over 4,000 and could haul up to 90 aircraft. This famous carrier served her country well and every American worth his salt recognizes this illustrious carriers name….plan measures 17 inches x 35 inches ....id270....$ 35.00....Photo
- USN Aircraft Carrier USS Lexington CV-2 1942 ....A detailed USN standard information blueprint drawing of the famous WW2 aircraft carrier USS Lexington CV-2. The USS Lexington was the second aircraft carrier built by the US Navy. She was designated to be a cruiser and her keel was laid at Fore River Shipyard in Quincy Mass. In early 1921 but by mid 1922 the Navy decided to build her into an aircraft carrier. She was launched in 1925 and went on to serve in WW2. She was sunk by a Japanese torpedo in the South Pacific at the Battle of the Coral Sea on May 8th 1942…She earned two battle stars for her service during WW2…blueprint drawing measures 13 inches x 30 inches ....id269....$ 35.00....Photo
- 1932 Ford Pickup Model B Factory Blueprint Plans ....A detailed factory type blueprint drawing of the 1932 Model B Ford Pickup Truck. Plan depicts body, chassis, motor, electrical schematic etc etc….measures 17 inches x 23 inches ....id268....$ 35.00....Photo
- Great Lakes Lighthouse Lake Superior 1882 ....the Passage Island Light Station near Isle Royale in Lake Superior Michigan. The lighthouse or light station was established in 1882 by the Office of the U.S. Lighthouse Board. Passage Island Lighthouse is the northern most lighthouse on the Great Lakes…..blueprint plan measures 22 inches x 24 ....id267....$ 35.00....Photo
- Lighthouse Mobile Bay Alabama 1885....A beautiful blueprint plan of the Middle Bay Lighthouse, also referred to as the Mobile Bay Lighthouse. The plan includes drawings of the south west elevation, a cross section, as well as details of the first and second floors including window details and plans for floor framing. Measures 18" x 21.5"4 ....id266....$ 35.00....Photo
- Lighthouse at Cape Hatteras 1870 page 1....A detailed blueprint depicting the world famous Cape Hatteras Lighthouse at Cape Hatteras North Carolina. This famous lighthouse was constructed by the United States Lighthouse Service and was completed in 1870. This blueprint plan is page 1 of 2 available and measures vertically 24 inches x 18..NOTE: If this is to big then you can cut up into smaller sections that will be suitable for framing....id265A....$ 35.00...or $ 65.00 for pg.1 & 2....
- Lighthouse at Cape Hatteras 1870 page 2....Cape Hatteras Lighthouse at Cape Hatteras North Carolina. This famous lighthouse was constructed by the United States Lighthouse Service and was completed in 1870. This blueprint plan is page 2 of 2 available and measures vertically 18 inches and is 24 wide ....id265B....$ 35.00...or $ 55.00 for pg.1 & 2....
- Mobil Gas Station California 1932 ....a 1932 California gas station aka filling station, was original built for the General Petroleum Corp. to sell Violet Ray No Knock Gasoline. Several years later the outlet was changed to sell Mobilgas and this is what the blueprint depicts…measures 15 x 26 inches ....id264.....$ 35.00....
- US Navy Carrier Midway CVB-41 1945 ....the famous USN Carrier USS Midway CVB-41. She was launched in 1945 and at that time carried 137 aircraft and was armed to the teeth with anti aircraft guns. She carried a complement of 4,104 crew members. Today she is proudly and permanently docked in San Diego California where she serves as a maritime museum…..Blueprint measures 12 x 29 ....id263.....$ 35.00..Photo
- Death Valley 20 Mule Team Borax Wagons 1883 ....the famous Death Valley 20 Mule Team Borax Wagons including the water tank wagon and the hookup system. Very detailed and a fine piece of western history that will look down right handsome on your homestead wall or ships bulkhead….measures 18 x 28 ....id262.....$ 35.00..Photo
- Union Railroad Passenger Station Tacoma WA 1902 ....2 pages of architectural drawings from 1902 depicting the original 116 foot long Concourse Building that spanned the system of tracks and platforms of the Union Passenger Station at 1713 Pacific Avenue, in Tacoma WA.. The Concourse was designed by the St. Paul architect firm of Reed & Stem who where renowned architects in the field of railway station design. It served as a passenger waiting room and observation deck and a vital link in the movement of passengers between the grand domed ticket area at street level and the track platforms below. As the original drawings are a bit aged worn, so do these blueprints appear…great for display as they have much character..plans each measure 16 x 20 ....id261.....$ 55.00..set....Photo pg 1.....Photo pg 2
- Lighthouse at Point Loma San Diego California 1855 ....2 blueprint pages of the original Lighthouse built on Point Loma, San Diego California in 1855. Each blueprint measures 18 x 24 inches in size and one of the blueprints could be cut in two for separate image framing....id260.....$ 55.00..set....Photo pg 1.....Photo pg 2
- Lighthouse Tender Ship USS Hollyhock 1937 ....A set of detailed blueprints, created in the old blue style, of the United States Lighthouse Tender HOLLYHOCK. The Hollyhock was launched in 1937, she was 175 feet in length with a beam of 32 feet…Plans consist of two sheets measuring approximately 17 x 23 inches each. ....id258.....$ 55.00..set....
Photo pg 1.....Photo pg 2
- White Star & Cunard Lines Ad Posters 1912....A set of steamship advertising blueprints from the Transatlantic era. Each print measures about 12x16 inches. Produced on one sheet of standard blueprint paper. These unique and historical style blueprints speak for themselves . ....id212....$ 35.00..set...
Photo 1...Photo 2
- Diving Helmet & Air Regulator 1895 ....Blueprint depicting Siebe Gorman & Co's Makers of Submarine Diving Apparatus "New Pattern" Diving Helmet and Patented Air Regulator of 1895. Plan shows a sideview of a diving helmet and a section of the air regulator....Measures 15" x 18" . ....id211....$ 35.00..
Photo 1...Photo 2
- Vintage Diving Helmet Hand Cranked Air Pumps ....a pair of hand operated Siebe Gorman submarine air pumps from 1895. Plan depicts the single cylinder pump for harbor work and the three cylinder deep water divers air pump. ….plan measures 14 "x 20" . ....id210....$ 35.00..
Photo 1...Photo 2
- Diving Helmet Diver 1912 A.Schraders Son Blueprint ....a 1912 hardhat deep sea diver. Drawing was most likely an advertisement for A.Schraders Son Diving Apparatus Company…….plan measures 14" x 22" ....id209....$ 35.00..Photo 1...Photo 2
- WW2 era German U-BOATS 139-141 ....An extremely detailed blueprint plan of German UBOATS 139-141….plan measures 20" x 26" ....id208....$ 35.00..Photo 1...Photo 2
- Ships Figurehead of Jenny Lind 1851....blueprint, created in the old style, depicting the figurehead Jenny Lind of the clipper Nightingale. Ship Carver John W. Mason of Boston carved the original from heart of Elmwood in 1851. The Three-Quarter Figurehead Preliminary drawing was made for the Samuel Hanscom Shipyard at Portsmouth, N.H. …plan measures 16" x 17" ....id201....$ 35.00..Photo 1...Photo 2
- Diving Helmet Miller Dunn Style 2 Navy Standard ....the Navy Standard "Divinhood Style 2" diving helmet. Deep sea diving helmet was designed and manufactured by Miller-Dunn Co. of Miami Florida in 1923…Plan measures 23" x 28" ....id181....$ 35.00..Photo 1...Photo 2
- RMS OLYMPIC White Star Line ...A detailed plan of "Old Reliable" the RMS OLYMPIC. One of two sister ships of the Titanic, she was the only one to sail a full life from 1911 until 1935. She was scrapped in 1937 …..Plan measures 16" x 34" ....id180....$ 35.00..Photo 1...Photo 2
- RMS Mauretania 1907 Quad Screw elevations-decks ...blueprint created in the old blue style depicting the famous Cunard Liner RMS Mauretania launched in 1907… She had a long illustrious career for almost 30 years..she was scrapped in Scotland in 1935.....Plan measures 19" x 29....id177....$ 35.00..Photo 1...Photo 2
- WW2 USN Attack Sub USS Seawolf SS-197...the famous WW2 Attack Submarine USS Sea Wolf SS-197. The Sea Wolf was built at Portsmouth, Navy Yard, N.H. and launched in 1939. Her homeport became San Diego and her first War Patrol started on December 8th 1941. She had an illustrious WW2 battle record and earned 13 battle stars for WW2 service. On December 28th 1944 Seawolf was announced overdue from patrol and presumed lost...Plan measures 11 x 24 inches ...id175....$ 35.00..Photo 1...Photo 2
- Matthews 65 foot express cruiser Motorboat 1920 ...the 1920 Sea-Going 65 foot Express Cruiser designed and built by Matthews Boat Company of Port Clinton OH in 1920…plan measures 18" x 28"...id172....$ 35.00..Photo 1...Photo 2
- Cunard Steamship RMS Carpathia Telegraph Dial Blueprint 1902...Bridge to Engine Room Ship’s telegraph apparatus face plate template plan. Drawing was for the Chief Engineer onboard the R.M.S. Carpathia owned and operated by The Cunard Steamship Company Ltd. in 1902. The Carpathia was the first ship to arrive at the disaster scene of the RMS Titanic and rescued 705 survivors from 20 lifeboats. The Carpathia was sunk in 1917 by a German U-Boat…Plan measures approximately 18 x 24 inches..id170....$ 35.00..Photo 1...Photo 2
- USN 1941 WW2 Cruiser USS SAN DIEGO CL-53 Blueprint...Plan of the WW2 era Light Cruiser USS San Diego CL-53 Launched in 1941. During 1942 while on patrol in the Solomon Islands San Diego was an unwilling witness to the sinking of the carrier Wasp and the carrier Hornet…The San Diego went on to serve long and gallantly in the Pacific Theater and earned 15 Battle Stars for service in WW2….drawings measures 14” x 32” ....id167....$ 35.00..Photo 1...Photo 2
- Navy Cruiser WW2 USS Omaha CL-4 ..A detailed blueprint created in the old style of the gallant WW2 Light Cruiser USS Omaha CL-4. Although launched in 1925 she served America well during WW2 in the Atlantic and Mediterranean Theaters. Her capture of a disguised Merchant Ship named S.S. Willmoto, but actually the S.S. Odenwald a German freighter, became one of the great dramas of American seamanship. A Hollywood movie was made about this event..."Old Oma" managed to survive the war and earned one battle star for her service during WW2….plan measures 14" x 32" ....id166....$ 35.00..Photo 1...Photo 2
- Sailboat Pond Model 1930 Plans..Two sheets of very detailed builder blueprints created in the old blue style…Plans are very suitable for display. Frame as two large nautical wall art pieces or cut them up into several and frame smaller....Also can be used to build a 1930 era Pond Model…Drawings measure 20” x 30” each....id165....$ 55.00 for 2 sheets..Photo 1...Photo 2...Photo 3
- The Great Lakes Cruiser Yacht 1923 Plan..The “trim and speedy new Great Lakes Standardized Cruiser for 1922”. Old era yacht was designed and built by The Great Lakes Boat Building Corporation of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The vessel was 45 feet long and had a beam of 10 ft. 8 in.. Her power plant consisted of two 4 cylinder Sterling or Hall Scott Engines (take your choice). Her speed was 25 miles per hour. There is plenty of colorful and descriptive text on this drawing….Plan measures 18” x 30”....id164....$ 35.00..Photo 1...Photo 2
- Speedboat 1923 V-Bottom Runabout Plan..Speedboat was designed and built by The New York Yacht, Launch & Engine Co. of Morris Heights, New York City in 1923. Easily cuts up into two or three prints. Measures 19” x 36””....id163....$ 35.00..Photo 1...Photo 2
- Steamship S.S. Brighton 1903 Clydebank Packet Boat ..A vintage Clydebank, Scotland Steam Packet Ship named S.S. Brighton built on the Clydebank in 1903….This plan has a patina or aged look about it as it was produced from an original with wear and tear…excellent candidate for nautical wall décor….plan measures 23” x 38” a….
....id158....$ 35.00..Photo 1...Photo 2
- Hawaiian Passenger Ship ss Independence 1950 ..the famous American Export Lines Passenger Ship S.S. Independence sister ship to the S.S. Constitution. Built by Bethlehem Steel at Quincy Mass and launched June 3, 1950. Subcontractors from thirty five states contributed to the building of these two ships, which cost a total of $50 million. The majority of the steel came from Pennsylvania, the wood from forests in the Northwest and Northeast, the boilers from Ohio, and the air conditioning and elevators from New Mexico. She had an illustrious and colorful career which included over a 1000 seven day cruises around the Hawaiian Islands. Blueprint is produced on standard type blueprint paper and measures 12 x 30 inches….160…...
....id160....$ 35.00..Photo 1...Photo 2
- Sailing Ship's Rigging & Mast Fittings Plan 1880..A detailed blueprint depicting a sailing ship's rigging, mast etc fittings from 1880. Plan was originally in German text. Very salty decorative blueprint that can be framed in a standard sized frame. Measures 18x24 inches ….id190....$ 35.00..Photo 1...Photo 2
- WW2 Navy Cruiser WW2 USS Detroit CL-8..a “Confidential USN Warship Identification Drawing” depicting the Light Cruiser USS Detroit CL-8 of WW2 Fame. She was launched in 1925, had a crew of 450, and earned 6 Battlestars for WW2 Service….plan measures 12” x 26”….id157....$ 35.00..Photo 1.....Photo 2
- WW2 US Navy T-2 Oil Tanker 1944..A detailed blueprint drawing created in the old style of a WW2 era T2 Tanker. These ships where used by the USN and Military Sea Transport Service (MSTS) during WW2 ….plan measures 11” x 22”….id156....$ 35.00..Photo 1.....Photo 2
- USN Battleship USS Washington BB-56 1941 Plan ...The highly decorated WW2 USN Battleship USS Washington BB-56. A Hollywood movie could be made based on the war history of this ship. She earned 13 Battle Stars for WW2 Service….Plan measures 18” x 38” ….id155....$ 35.00..Photo 1.....Photo 2
- USN Battleship USS OREGON BB-3 1893...A detailed blueprint drawing created in the old style of a very old battleship. Drawing depicts the general arrangement of the USS Oregon BB-3 as she was in 1893…plan measures 21” x 30” ….id154....$ 35.00..Photo 1.....Photo 2
- WW2 Submarine USS NAUTILUS SS168 Blueprint Plan...An awesome looking nautical blueprint showing the general arrangement of the famed WW2 submarine NAUTILUS SS 168-N2. The Narwhal Class Submarine was built at Vallejo, California , Mare Island Naval Shipyard and launched in 1930. The U.S.S. Nautilus was awarded The Presidential Unit Citation and 14 Battle Stars for her service during World War 2…plan measures 20” x 32….id153....$ 35.00..Photo 1.....Photo 2
- BATTLESHIP USS TENNESSEE BB-43 Blueprint Plan..A detailed blueprint drawing of the famous USN WW2 Battleship USS Tennessee BB-43. This ship had a illustrious and battle scarred WW2 career and earned 10 Battle Stars for her WW2 Service….id152....$ 35.00..Photo 1.....Photo 2
- White Star Line RMS BRITANNIC Liner 1932 ...the historic Transatlantic Liner built in 1932 and named after the Britannic, sister ship to Titanic and Olympic, sunk during WW1…..Blueprint is reproduced from an original that shows some ravages of time so it is not perfect. It does however have nice display character. Blueprint plan measures 12” x 29”….id151....$ 35.00..Photo 1.....Photo 2
- White Star Line RMS Titanic 1st Class Decks ....Hull drawing taken from a 1911 Shipyard plan of the 1st Class Accommodation decks aboard the famous passenger ship RMS Titanic. Historically accurate and great looking. Plan measures 17 x 23 inches in size….id149....$ 20.00..Photo 1.....Photo 2
- Cunard Line RMS CARONIA Passenger Ship ....A detailed blueprint plan, created in the old blue style, of the Cunard Line Transatlantic Steamship RMS Caronia. This beautiful steamship cruised the Atlantic and other oceans during the 1950’s. She was 715 feet in length and her beam was 91 feet….plan measures 12” x 30”….id148....$ 35.00.....Photo 1.....Photo 2
- Passengership Liner SS UNITED STATES Blueprint Plan ....the famous Transatlantic Liner S.S. United States. Built at Newport News R.I. in 1952 she was 990 feet long with over 101 feet in beam. She could move at over 35 knots and carried 2000 passengers and 1000 crew members…those where the days…plan measures 15” x 40”….id105....$ 35.00.....Photo 1.....Photo 2
- WW2 Japanese Aircraft Carrier SORYU 1942 Blueprint....A detailed blueprint, created in the old blue style, of the WW2 Japanese Imperial Navy Aircraft Carrier SORYU built in 1937..blueprint was taken from a drawing dated 01/14/1942. Plan measures 19” x 23”….id145....$ 35.00.....Photo 1.....Photo 2
- Sailboat Auxiliary Cruising Yawl 1905 Blueprint Plan....A detailed blueprint plan created in the old blue style. Blueprint is of a 46 foot auxiliary cruising yawl built as depicted in Rudder magazine in 1905. She was 31 feet at the waterline and 12 feet in breadth. Her draught was 3 ½ feet and she displaced 22,000 lbs of water. She was framed in white oak and her planking was Georgia pine. The yawl was decked with white pine and her interior was champered mahogany. All fittings were of bronze. Design by Macconnel and Cook Marine Architects…Blueprint measures 16 x 25 ….id144....$ 35.00.....Photo 1.....Photo 2
- USN Carrier USS ANZIO CVE-57 1944 Blueprint....blueprint plan of the WW2 Carrier USS Anzio CVE-57. The USS Anzio had a busy and successful WW2 record and fought the Japanese gallantly…She earned six battle stars for her WW2 service…plan measures 19 x 24 inches ….id142....$ 35.00.....Photo 1.....Photo 2
- USN Submarine USS SKATE SSN-578 Blueprint....A detailed blueprint plan of a 1950’s era Nuclear Submarine the USS Skate SSN-578…She was launched in 1957 and was the second ship ever to go under the North Pole….plan measures 18 x 24 inches….id141....$ 35.00.....Photo 1.....Photo 2
- German UBOAT Type IX WW2 Blueprint Plan....A detailed blueprint, created in the old style blue, depicting the general arrangement of A German Type IX U-boat or Submarine. Confidential WW2 US War Dept. gives this blueprint great display possibilities….plan measures 18 xx 24 inches….id140....$ 35.00.....Photo 1.....Photo 2
- Navy Submarine USS BARACUDA WW2 Blueprint....A detailed blueprint, created in the old style, outlining the WW2 era diesel submarine USS Barracuda SS 163….plan measures 12” x 29”….id139....$ 35.00.....Photo 1.....Photo 2
- Speedboat Art Racing boat 1905 Blueprint Plan....A detailed blueprint created in the old blue style of a speedboat built in 1905. Race boat was built at Marblehead yacht yards and her hull was made from selected mahogany wood. She was 25 feet long and had a width of only 3 feet 10 inches…The speedboat was powered by an American built 4 cylinder 12 H.P. motor at 1000 r.p.m. Her name was Tai-Kun….Plan measures 16 x 22….id138....$ 35.00.....Photo 1.....Photo 2
- Lighthouse Lens First Order Bodie Island 1872 Blueprint....A detailed blueprint, created in the old blue style, of the First Order Fresnel Lens installed in the Bodie Island Lighthouse North Carolina in 1872. Plan depicts a section as well as an elevation of this huge lighthouse lens. Blueprint measures 16 x 22….id137....$ 35.00.....Photo 1.....Photo 2
- Battleship HMS DREADNAUGHT 1907 Blueprint Plans....HMS Dreadnought, an 18,110-ton battleship built at Portsmouth Dockyard, England, represented one of the most notable design transformations of the armored warship era. Her "all-big-gun" main battery of ten twelve-inch guns, steam turbine powerplant and 21-knot maximum speed so thoroughly eclipsed earlier types that subsequent battleships were commonly known as "dreadnoughts", and the previous ones disparaged as "pre-dreadnoughts". The swiftness of her construction was equally remarkable. Laid down in October 1905, she was launched in February 1906, after only four months on the ways. Dreadnought was commissioned for trials a year after her keel was laid and was completed in December 1906. Her building, trials and early service were closely watched by the World's naval authorities, including the U.S. Navy's Office of Naval Intelligence, the source of all of our photographs of Dreadnought.
The new battleship served as Flagship of the Home Fleet in 1907-1912 and remained part of that fleet thereafter. Dreadnought served with the 4th Battle Squadron in the North Sea during the first two years of World War I. On 18 March 1915, while so employed, she rammed and sank the German Submarine U-29. From May 1916, Dreadnought was flagship of the 3rd Battle Squadron, based on the Thames to counter the threat of bombardment by German battlecruisers. Placed in reserve in 1919, the once-revolutionary warship was sold for scrapping in 1922. Set consists of TWO SHEETS OF Blueprints measure 16 x 26 each….id136....$ 55.00.....Photo 1.....Photo 2.....Photo 3.....Photo 4
- WW2 Japanese Aircraft Carrier KAGA 1942 Blueprint Plans....Kaga, a 33,693-ton aircraft carrier, was built at Kobe and Yokosuka, Japan. Launched as a battleship, she was completed as Japan's first large aircraft carrier in March 1926. Kaga was thoroughly reconstructed in 1934-35, receiving a full-length flight deck capable of efficiently handling more modern aircraft. Active off China during the war that began in 1937, she later took part in the December 1941 Pearl Harbor attack and other operations of the opening months of World War II in the Pacific. On 4 June 1942, during the Battle of Midway, dive bombers from USS Enterprise (CV-6) inflicted fatal damage on Kaga. She sank later that day….plan measures 19 x 24….id135....$ 35.00.....Photo 1.....Photo 2
- Battleship HMS Nelson WW2 Blueprint Plans....A detailed blueprint, created in the old style, outlining the WW2 era British Battleship USS Nelson. She was 710 ft long with a beam of 106 ft. Here displacement tonnage was 33,950 tons she was double shafted and ran at 23 knotts....she carried 1360 crew. She is forever famous for her WW2 service….plan measures 11” x 30”….id134....$ 35.00.....
Photo 1.....Photo 2
- Sailboat Racing Sloop 1905 Blueprint Plan....A detailed blueprint of a 20 foot Class R racing sloop from 1905. She was 20 foot 5 inches at the water line and 31 feet in length o.a.. Her sail area, displacement etc. etc are all listed on the blueprint drawing. The blueprint will make a salty display item when properly framed and matted….Plan measures 14 x 18….id133....$ 35.00.....
Photo 1.....Photo 2
- Passenger Liner Lusitania Wheelhouse Blueprint Plans....A detailed blueprint plan, created in the old style, outlining the captain’s bridge or wheelhouse of the famous Transatlantic Liner RMS Lusitania. The Lusitania was sunk by a German Submarine with heavy loss of life….plan measures 17 x 24….id132....$ 35.00.....
Photo 1.....Photo 2
- Civil War 1864 Monitor Merrimac Ships Blueprint Plans....A detailed blueprint, created in the old style, outlining profiles of both the Iron Clad Steamer MONITOR and USS Merrimac...plan measures 13” x 38”….id131....$ 35.00....Photo 1.....Photo 2
- Civil War Iron Ship USS Monitor 1864 Blueprint Plans....A detailed blueprint plan of the Civil War iron naval ship USS Monitor …plan measures 13 x 38 inches….id130....$ 35.00....
Photo 1.....Photo 2
- Sailing Ship Schooner BUCCANEER 1923 Blueprint Plans....A detailed blueprint plan of the 1923 Sailing Schooner Buccaneer built at Boston Mass…plan measures 24 x 31 inches, but if desired can be cut up into smaller sections and framed separately.….id129....$ 35.00....Photo 1.....Photo 2
- Sailboat 16 foot sloop 1905 blueprint Plan....A detailed blueprint drawing taken from Rudder Magazine Yachting magazine of 1905. Marine Architect drawing depicts a 16 foot at the water line sailing sloop built by Robert Jacob of City Island N.Y.. This blueprint is an excellent candidate for decorative display or model building, you can even cut this in two and frame separately….plan measures 16 x 22 inches ….id128....$ 35.00....Photo 1.....Photo 2
- Tugboat 1907 San Francisco Blueprint Plans....A detailed blueprint plan of the San Francisco Tug BRO JONATHAN built for Capt. Jim Wilder in 1907. Vessel was designed by Dickie naval engineers and architects….plan consists of one sheet that measures 24 x 36 inches ….id127....$ 35.00....Photo 1.....Photo 2
- Sailboat 42 Foot Motorsailor 1934 Blueprint ....A detailed blueprint drawing of a 42 foot Motor Sailor built by Gulf Coast Marine of Clearwater Florida in 1934….Plan measures 24 x 32 inches but if desired you can cut the blueprint into sections for separate framing...….id126....$ 35.00....Photo 1.....Photo 2
- El Rancho Vegas 1943 Slot Machine Blueprint Plan ....A detailed blueprint drawing of the Future Play 10 Cent special payout slot machine made for one of the first Las Vegas Casinos on the Strip…El Rancho Vegas. Unique blueprint will look good hanging on the wall in your cruiseships gaming casino. Measures 18 x 24 inches..….id125....$ 35.00....Photo 1.....Photo 2
- Antique Submarine Toy 1903 Blueprint ....detailed blueprint of a Metallic-Underwater Toy Submarine Boat as designed and fitted by The Humphrey Toy Company of Pittsburg. PA 1903 (The Navy Toy Company). Plan includes a side elevation, top plan view and a longitudinal sectional view. There is also a numeric key to explain the 34 various numbers on the blueprint….plan measures 19” x 22” and is produced on standard type blueprint paper…..id202....$ 35.00....Photo 1.....Photo 2
- Beer Brewing System 1889 Blueprint Plans.... detailed blueprint, created in the old style, outlining Brew Master Otto Zwietusch's Patented Beer Clarifying & Brewing System designed in 1889. Plan measures 19” x 19” and is produced on standard type blueprint paper….id203….....$ 35.00....Photo 1.....Photo 2
- USN Diving Helmet & Air Tank 1910 Blueprint Plans.... Blueprint of a diving helmet & air tank system designed and constructed by Cypra Underwater Salvage Company of Worcester, Mass. in 1910. Plan shows a side elevation of the diving helmet & air tank, an enlarged vertical section through the diving helmet etc etc. There is also a numeral key to explain the various numbers on the plan….measures 14” x 19” and is produced on standard type blueprint paper…id204….....$ 35.00....Photo 1.....Photo 2
- Ships Brass Steam Whistle 1891 Blueprint Plans....A detailed blueprint, created in the old style, of a brass steam whistle built by Henry R. Frisbie of Bridgeport, Ct. in 1891…he called the whistle “The Frisbie Chimer”…plan measures 18” x 24” and is produced on standard type blueprint paper…id205….$ 35.00...Photo 1...Photo 2
- Lighthouse at Sand Island Alabama 1873 Blueprint Plan....A detailed blueprint plan of the 125 foot tall First Order Lighthouse of Sand Island, Alabama as she was 1873…she still stands to this day…Plan measures 16 x 21 inches and is produced on standard type blueprint paper……id206….$ 35.00...Photo 1...Photo 2
- Morse Diving Helmet Weight Belt 1898 Blueprint Plans.... Very detailed blueprint, created in the old style, outlining a deep sea hardhat diver's harness and weight belt. Plan depicts all the mechanics of this old style piece of equipment. Apparatus was made by A.J.Morse & Son Boston Mass. in 1898….plan measures 15” x 21” and is produced on standard type blueprint pape……id207….$ 35.00...Photo 1...Photo 2
- German U-BOAT type VII-C WW2 German Blueprint Plan....A comprehensive blueprint outlining the German U-Boat 94 type VII-C of WW2 and launched in 1940. Plan measures 20” x 22” and is produced on standard type blueprint paper……id213….$ 35.00...Photo 1..... Photo 1.....
- UBoat 7C German WW2 Blueprint Plan....A detailed blueprint outlining the a German type 7C Submarine from 1942…..measures 23” x 15” and is produced on standard type blueprint paper……id215….$ 35.00...Photo 1...Photo 2
- Race boat Hydroplane Speedboat 1914 Blueprint Plan...A detailed blueprint, created in the old style, outlining a racing hydroplane motor boat designed and built by Wm. A. Hickman of Boston Mass. in 1914….Blueprint measures approximately 17 x 24 inches and is produced on standard type blueprint paper……id216….$ 35.00...Photo 1...Photo 2
- President Adams passenger cargo ship 1941 Plan...Blueprint depicts the American President Lines Passenger-Cargo Liner S.S. President Adams. She was launched in 1941 but her career was altered to accommodate WW2….After the war she was converted back to passenger service by APL…measures 16” x 32” and is produced on standard type blueprint paper……id218….$ 35.00...Photo 1...Photo 2
- Brass Steam Whistle 1886 Blueprint Plan...a bronze steam whistle designed and constructed by Richard T. Crane of Chicago, Illinois in 1886. Plan has a letter key explaining the various parts on the whistle…The Crane Company today is famous for their brass valves, plumbing fittings etc etc...…produced on standard type blueprint paper……id219….$ 35.00...Photo 1...Photo 2
- Lighthouse Portland Oregon 1896 Blueprint Plan..A lighthouse designed by Corps of Engineers Engineers Office 13th Lighouse District Portland, Oregon 1896….Plan measures 18” x 22” and is produced on standard type blueprint paper………id221….$ 35.00...Photo 1...Photo 2
- .....San Diego Bay 1859......... A good quality scanned copy of an original sea chart complete with sailing directions of the San Diego Bay in 1859....Printed on heavy photo paper and very detailed and clear text. Sea Chart measures the original 24x30 inches overall so a stock size frame can be purchased...The image itself is approximately 20x27 inches in size...…...$ 35.00.......a few more photos... Photo 2.... Photo 3.... Photo 4
"Board Home Page Port"
"The Cargo List"
"The Ships Lamp Locker"
"The Auction Item Deck"
ORDERS and Comments or any helpful flogging contact "Trader Vic" at email@example.com
All contents copyright (c) 1995
Maidhof Bros.Ltd Shipware Merchants
All rights reserved.